RoboForex Forex Broker Details
RoboForex Pipsafe Score 100 / 100
Rebate for RoboForex: 34% of Spread
In this Forex Rebate Table you can see amount of forex rebate that pipsafe will back to you! Forex Rebate in most time Will be increase base of Volume Of Tradesclick for see Full Table
Pipsafe Forex Rebate pay Back Percentage :
It means pipsafe Pip back %85 Rebate income that achieve from RoboForexWhat is PipSafe CashBack Program
How to start receiving rebates ?
- Company name RoboForex
- Head office Belize
- CashBack Rate 34 % Of spread
- Year of creation 2009
- Regulation RoboForex Ltd is regulated by the FSC, license 000138/437.
- Minimum Funding No minimum deposit
- Spreads Floating from 0 points
- Minimum Trade Size 0.01 Lot
- Company limitations RoboForex Ltd and it affiliates don\\\'t work on the territory of the USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Bonaire, Brazil, Curaçao, East Timor, Indonesia, Iran, Liberia, Saipan, Russia, Sint Eustatius, Tahiti, Turkey, Guinea-Bissau, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, South Sudan, and other restricted countries.
- Islamic Accounts Yes
- Accounts for money managers Yes
- Trading platforms (MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader, R WebTrader, R MobileTrader, R StocksTrader)
- Leverage 1:1000
- Offices Belize
- Type NDD & STP dealing technologies
- Execution type Instant Execution , Market Execution
- Hedging Yes
- Accepts US Clients No
- Phone +593 964 256 286
- E-mail [email protected]
- Other trading instruments (Stocks, Indices, ETFs, Currencies, Commodities, Energies, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, CFDs on futures)
RoboForex Ltd has a special brokerage license FSC Belize "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities" under the number 000138/437.
FSC (Financial Services Commission) is a Belizean regulator of the financial services market of the international level.
The activity of FSC is regulated by the Ministry of Belize Securities and Financial Services Commission Act (FSC Act). As the regulator of financial services market, FSC issues licenses and conducts monitoring of financial services provided by the market players to guarantee that the licensees operate in the most efficient, transparent, and reliable way. The regulator ensures that only the most reliable and socially responsible companies receive the license to operate within Belize and beyond.
FSC Belize follows the international AML (Anti-money laundering) policy.