FiboGroup (EU) Forex Broker Details
FiboGroup (EU) Pipsafe Score 74 / 100
Rebate for FiboGroup (EU): Up to 0.51 Pips Per Lot
In this Forex Rebate Table you can see amount of forex rebate that pipsafe will back to you! Forex Rebate in most time Will be increase base of Volume Of Tradesclick for see Full Table
Pipsafe Forex Rebate pay Back Percentage :
It means pipsafe Pip back 85% Rebate income that achieve from FiboGroup (EU)What is PipSafe CashBack Program
How to start receiving rebates ?
- Company name FiboGroup (EU)
- Head office Cyprus
- CashBack Rate Up to 0.51 pip Per lot
- Year of creation 2010
- Regulation CySEC
- Minimum Funding 50 USD
- Spreads From 0 pip
- Minimum Trade Size 0.01
- Company limitations FiboGroup(eu) does not provide services for citizens of certain regions, such as The USA,North Korea,Iraq, Canada,Japan and Autralia .
- Islamic Accounts Yes
- Accounts for money managers No
- Trading platforms MT4 , MT5 , cTrader
- Leverage 1:200
- Offices Cyprus
- Type STP
- Execution type Market and Instant execution
- Hedging Yes
- Accepts US Clients No
- Phone +357 25 105 641
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other trading instruments Forex , Spot metals
About FiboGroup (EU)
International Financial Holding FIBO Group (Financial Inter market Brokerage Online Group) is one of the oldest players in marginal internet trading. The first company of the holding was founded in 1998. From the first day of our work, we always adhere to the principles of transparent activities, to protect the interests of customers and strict compliance of observance applicable laws and orders of national regulators.
Licenses and Regulations
FIBO Group Holdings Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number 118/10) and is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund.
FiboGroup (EU) Account Types
FIBO Group offers its clients different types of trading accounts for different trading strategies. We have Instant Execution and Market Execution accounts both with commissions and without, with guaranteed execution of orders at stated price.
- MT4 NDD
- MT4 NDD No Commission
- cTrader STP
- MT5 NDD
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
What methods can I use to deposit funds into my FiboGroup (EU) account?
- Wire transfers
- Bank card deposit (CB of Cyprus)
- WebMoney transfers (CBR/Russian Federation)
- Immediate replenishment via Baofoo payment system
- OKPAY e-payment system (FSA/UK)
- NETELLER (FSA/UK)
- Western Union
- Skrill (FSA/UK)
You can ask any question and discuss about FiboGroup (EU) Broker with other traders.