FxPro Forex Broker Details
FxPro Pipsafe Score 94 / 100
Rebate for FxPro: 4.25(Majors) 6.8(Minors) USD Per lot
In this Forex Rebate Table you can see amount of forex rebate that pipsafe will back to you! Forex Rebate in most time Will be increase base of Volume Of Tradesclick for see Full Table
Pipsafe Forex Rebate pay Back Percentage :
It means pipsafe Pip back 85% Rebate income that achieve from FxProWhat is PipSafe CashBack Program
How to start receiving rebates ?
- Company name FxPro Financial Services Ltd
- Head office United Kingdom
- CashBack Rate 4.25 $ Per lot
- Year of creation 2007
- Regulation CySEC,ASIC ,FCA
- Minimum Funding 100 USD
- Spreads Spreads from 0 Pips
- Minimum Trade Size 0.01 lot
- Company limitations FxPro Financial Services Limited and FxPro UK Limited do not offer Contracts for Difference to residents of certain jurisdictions such as United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Islamic Accounts Yes
- Accounts for money managers Yes
- Trading platforms MT4 , MT5 , MT4 MultiTerminal ,WebTrader, SuperTrader
- Leverage 1:500
- Offices United Kingdom
- Type ECN/STP
- Execution type Market execution
- Hedging Yes
- Accepts US Clients No
- Phone +44 (0) 203 151 5550
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other trading instruments FOREX, Metals, Energies Indices, Shares, Commodities
FxPro was founded as EuroOrient Securities & Financial Services Ltd in 2006 in Cyprus by Denis Sukhotin. FxPro began its expansion with the opening of representative offices in Austria, France Spain and Russia In 2010, FxPro was granted regulation and licensing by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Authority at that time) and opened its London office.
In 2011, the company opened an office in Australia, however it shut this down in March 2013 and moved those clients to its Cyprus and UK operations after new capital regulations came into force in Australia.In 2011, FxPro started offering electronic communication network (ECN) trading access to some of its clients. In 2012, FxPro moved away from being a market maker in favour of a no dealing desk (NDD) or agency model. This means that trades are now passed straight through to liquidity providers.
Licenses and Regulations
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reg. No. 509956).
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence number 078/07), the supervisory and regulatory authority for investment services firms in Cyprus.
The Markets in Financial Instruments (MiFID) directive 2004/39/EC came into effect on 1/11/2007 with the aim of regulating the markets of financial instruments and the provision of investment services and activities within the European Economic Area (EEA). The Directive was adopted in Cyprus through the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144 (I)/2007).
Forex Account Types
FxPro offers demo accounts for our MT4, MT5 and cTrader platforms, as well as live trading accounts for MT4, MT5, cTrader and FxPro SuperTrader. In addition to this FxPro offers specialised services for account managers and VIP clients.
- FxPro MetaTrader 4 :
- 1. FxPro MT4 (Floating spread)
- 2. FxPro MT4(Fixed spread)
- FxPro MetaTrader 5 :
- 1. FxPro MT5 (Floating spread with market execution)
- FxPro cTrader :
- 1. FxPro cTrader (Floating spread with market execution)
- FxPro SuperTrader :
- 1. FxPro SuperTrader (Investment account)
- FxPro MetaTrader 4
- 1. MT4 Web
- 2. MT4 Mobile
- 3. MT4 Desktop
- 4. MT4 MultiTerminal
- FxPro MetaTrader 5
- 1. MT5 Mobile
- 2. MT5 Desktop
- FxPro cTrader
- 1. cTrader Web
- 2. cTrader Mobile
- 3. cTrader Desktop
- FxPro SuperTrader
- 1. SuperTrader Mobile
What methods can I use to deposit funds into my FxPro account?
- Bank Transfers
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
You can ask any question and discuss FxPro with other traders.
User Reviews on ( FxPro )
Load Previous Comments
Load Previous Comments