eToro Forex Broker Details
eToro Pipsafe Score 50 / 100
Rebate for eToro: 21.5 % Of spread
In this Forex Rebate Table you can see amount of forex rebate that pipsafe will back to you! Forex Rebate in most time Will be increase base of Volume Of Tradesclick for see Full Table
Pipsafe Forex Rebate pay Back Percentage :
It means pipsafe Pip back 85% Rebate income that achieve from eToroWhat is PipSafe CashBack Program
How to start receiving rebates ?
- Company name eToro Inc
- Head office Cyprus
- CashBack Rate 21.5 % Of spread
- Year of creation 2008
- Regulation (CySEC) under license number 109/10
- Minimum Funding 200
- Spreads Spreads are from 2 pips
- Minimum Trade Size 0.1 lot
- Company limitations eToro does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Iran and North Korea.
- Islamic Accounts Yes
- Accounts for money managers Yes
- Trading platforms eToro Platform , eToro Mobile Trader , WebTrader
- Leverage 1:400
- Offices Cyprus
- Type MM
- Execution type Instant execution
- Hedging Yes
- Accepts US Clients Yes
- Phone +44-866-350-0881
- E-mail corporate@eToro.com , EnglishPremium@etoro.com
- Other trading instruments Forex
eToro is the first global market place for people to trade currencies, commodities, indices and CFD stocks online in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Licenses and Regulations
eToroís brokering services are provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd. which is a registered Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF) (company registration number: HE200585) regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 109/10 and by eToro (UK) Ltd. which is a registered company in the UK (company registration number 7973792) authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), under firm reference number 583263. eToro (Europe) Ltd. and eToro (UK) Ltd. both operate under and comply with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
eToro Account Types
- eToro Mobile Trader
- eToro Openbook
- eToro WebTrader
What methods can I use to deposit funds into my eToro account?
- Bank transfer
- Skrill (Moneybookers)/Webmoney/Neteller (eWallets)
- Credit Card
You can ask any question and discuss about eToro Broker with other traders.