What is leverage in forex market?
Leverage is like loan in fact with leverage you will be able to trade high amount with small deposit.
For example, if you invest 1000$ in Forex market with 1:100 leverage you will be able to trade with 1000*100= 100,000$.
One standard lot is 100,000 Unit for example 1 lot on EURGBP means 100,000 Euros and 1 lot USD/CHF means 100,000 Dollars so 1 lot CHF/JPY means 100,000 Switzerland frank.
When you deposit 1000$ you can’t trade 1 lot but leverage will give you this opportunity to trade with higher amount.Well it seems that this is very good opportunity for traders but there is very dangerous cheat behind this good opportunity!
Have you ever thought about this question:
Why Forex brokers give us high leverage?!
The only right answer is the forex broker like increase your greedy sense and when you become greedy you will trade emotionally so when you are trading emotionally you will lose your money!This is clear that leverage is completely virtual money not real money when broker give you 1:100 leverage.
Spouse that a forex broker total clients are 1000 and each client deposit only 1000$ if they use 1:100 leverage the broker total asset should be 100,000,000$ .Well a clever trader should use this leverage to earn profit.
What is the best leverage for me?
Some teacher tries to explain a lot of none useful information about choosing right leverage and it will confuse you some time when I read some text about leverage I become completely shock! I think why they write a lot of funny information for a simple question!
Many professional forex traders believe that high leverage is not good and they try to show you that you should analyze a lot of things to choose right leverage! The only reasonable reason for their opinion is that high leverage will encourage you to increase trading lots and it will increase your trading risk.
High leverage is very good if you use it correctly without emotional trading why you don’t want use highest leverage? because you will scare to become emotionally? If you are emotional person leave forex trading now! With high leverage or low leverage, you will lose your money always.
With high leverage you will lose soon and with low leverage you will lose later! Well use high leverage and lose sooner so keep out from forex market and start another job my friend. If you are not emotional person choose the highest leverage that your broker offers to you.
Have a nice trade.
ads securities no deposit bonus, binary options trader, CHF/JPY, Choosing Right Leverage, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, Forex Leverage, Forex Market, forex no deposit bonus, forex no deposit bonus 2016, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, hot forex no deposit bonus, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf, no deposit bonus forex, no deposit bonus forex august 2016, no deposit sign up bonus
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts