CoinField is an EU-based cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange was launched in 2018 and today operates in most countries around the world. CoinField aims to improve access to digital currencies around the world. The exchange believes in cryptocurrencies and the ability of newcomers to build capital and underserved communities. That is why CoinField’s top priority is to provide access to digital currencies in 100 countries around the world and securely store users’ assets.
In an industry focused on currency decentralization, CoinField helps the industry by investing in training and upholding market regulation and compliance. CoinField not only allows users to trade the most popular cryptocurrencies but also provides fiat exchange services. In addition, all CoinField operations are legal and compliant with Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act.
Variety of currencies and trading items:
CoinField supports the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, 0x, Golem, Augur, OmiseGO, SALT, Basic Attention Token and Zilliqua. In addition, the following government-issued currencies can be traded on CoinField: US dollars, British pounds, Japanese yen, United Arab Emirates dirhams and the euro.
How does CoinField work?
CoinField’s main goal is to provide services to all traders, both amateurs and professionals. To get started on CoinField, users must first create an account. They must enter the correct name, email, password and phone number. After that, there is an authentication and ID verification process. Users have to submit their ID proof along with their phone number and email address. For trading, users must deposit funds into their CoinField account. Coinfield supports a variety of trading methods. In the following, we will be acquainted with the nature of these methods.
A spot market is a place where buyers and sellers exchange cryptocurrencies. One of the most important features of spot trading is that orders are placed instantly and according to user requirements. For spot trading, centralized exchanges apply special security rules and regulations to make the trading process easier for users. In spot trading, traders try to buy assets and make a profit. They can sell their assets in the spot market for a profit after the price increases.
In a limit order, a trader sets a specific price for the buy or sell request, so the order is placed when the market reaches that set price. This feature allows traders to control and manage risk without the need to monitor the market moment by moment.
Some of the key features of the exchange are as follows:
- Supporting Fiat currencies: Fiat money is a currency that lacks intrinsic value and is established as a legal tender by government regulation. Traditionally, currencies were backed by physical commodities such as silver and gold, but fiat money is based on the creditworthiness of the issuing government. CoinField supports six Fiat currencies including USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, JPY, and AED.
- Most widely accessible exchange: CoinField Operates in more than 193 countries across the world. All CoinField operations are legal and compliant with Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act.
- High security: CoinField uses a stack of the latest technological advances and tools available to maintain source code and applications such as the web and servers. Each user must create a strong password, which is encrypted and hashed by the system. Deactivated users are automatically signed out to prevent unauthorized access to their accounts.
- Secure wallet: CoinField has a secure, encrypted multi-signature digital wallet for users to store their digital assets .The transactions from this wallet can be traced back and verified on the original blockchain as well.
- Supporting popular cryptocurrencies: Currently CoinField supports popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. The development team is trying to add more cryptocurrencies.
- CoinFieldis Available in 193 countries all over the world.
- CoinField is an extremely secure exchange.
- CoinField is Regulated by international bo
- CoinField has a low minimum deposit.
- CoinField provides a multicurrency wallet with a high level of protection for users.
- CoinField provides convenient mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- CoinField only supports six Fiat currencies.
- CoinField is not available in the US. Therefore, US citizens cannot join CoinField.
- The low trading volume of the exchange can cause problems for frequent traders.
- Compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges, the withdrawal fees are high in this exchange.
Is CoinField a safe crypto exchange?
CoinField is safe to use and is fully compliant with all fiat to crypto exchange requirements. All deposits and withdrawals have their blockchain transactions posted to the user account for complete transactional transparency. The exchange claims that it has not been hacked yet and many of its assets are stored in cold storage wallets. The wallets is synced directly to the blockchain and securely hosted on a private, isolated server.
Each server can only be accessed through a complex set of rules unique to its own network. As mentioned, CoinField uses a stack of the latest technological advances and tools available to maintain source code and applications such as the web and servers. Each user must create a strong password, which is encrypted and hashed by the system. In addition, Deactivated users are automatically signed out to prevent unauthorized access to their accounts.
CoinField Coin is a digital asset that empowers holders to trade smarter on the CoinField Exchange and be part of a mission to enhance food security in Africa. CoinField coin holders have access to a variety of benefits, including trading discounts, as well as rewards for participating in staking and referral programs. CoinField Coin will play an important role in the CoinField ecosystem, as it is the first cryptocurrency to support food security in Africa. It should be mentioned that CoinField Coin will be released on the Ethereum blockchain, using the ERC-20 standard.
CoinField is one of the world-famous digital currency exchanges, with facilities in nearly 193 nations. One of the most important features of the platform is the legality of all operations, which has made the platform a suitable option for crypto traders.
Customers can buy and sell almost all popular cryptocurrencies through the CoinField exchange. CoinField also has its digital currency wallet and crypto to fiat exchange services. CoinField not only allows users to trade the most popular cryptocurrencies but also provides fiat exchange services.
Source: The Pipsafe Team