Forex Binary option is a new trading system and it became very popular during last 3 years.
What is Binary option?
In fact, Binary Option Trading is like a bet on market! you should predict the market trend and bet on it! risk/reward ratio in Binary Option Trading is not equal
unfortunately you have not Take profit or stop loss on binary option trading so your reward is the amount that the broker offers you just like a gamble in casino!
Most common Binary Option trading system is High-Low prediction option.
In this trading system you should just predict the price will go up or down during next seconds or minutes or hours. It also called a fixed-return option.
Binary Option Brokers providing access to stocks, indices, commodities and foreign exchange (FOREX).
How It Work?
Binary Option trading is really simple if you think the market goes up you can click on Put bottom or if you think the market goes down you can click on call bottom in Binary option trading put=Buy and Call=Sell.
All you need is just predict the market direction the trader is paid a fixed return regardless of how much the instrument moved. A trader who wagers incorrectly on the market’s direction loses her/his investment if after the expiry time the market price don’t moved or moved back till just your enter price your return will be your paid money.
Comparison Traditional Forex Trading and Binary Option Trading
Binary trading is like betting on the market movements there is no important that the price will go against you 1000 pips or only 1 pips you will lose!
so it’s not important the price will go through your order 1 pip or 1000 pip your return is fixed it’s good if market go against your prediction because your lose amount is fix so the market gaps or news can’t increase your risk or you are not worry about market fast movements and requote order at your specified Stop Loss price in other side if market go through your order your return will not increase!
In traditional Forex Trading your order can open for long time as you wish but Binary Option trading has expired time after the expire time your order will close automatically!
When you trade on normal Forex market you can modify your Stop Loss or Take Profit but in Binary Option Trading you can’t do this! Well analyse market actions and decide you can’t change or edit your decision till expiry time.
On normal trading if your order goes to profit you can close it and earn profit but on Binary Trading you should wait till expire time some time your order is in profit but just a few second before expire time your order will come back and you will lose!
Which one is more profitable Binary option or traditional Forex Trading?
Answer this question is hard but I believe that if you understand market condition and market movement Binary Option can be more profitable vs normal Forex trading because on Binary option you can send a lot of orders with only 1 minute expire time
it means each second you can open new trade and after 1 minute if your prediction be correct as low as 1 pip only you will earn profit there is no limitation on binary option trading.
In normal trading your profit or your loses is directly depend on market movements so many brokers don’t allow you to scalp in market then you can’t send a lot orders with low profit.
If you like just predict market direction regardless how much it will move Binary Option is best choices I believe that binary options trading is both easier to master and offers higher rewards than traditional trading but It is like a bet if you like predict market movement and analyse market traditional trading is better.
Binary Options, binary options demo account, binary options learn, binary options strategy, binary options strategy for beginners, binary options strategy forum, binary options strategy pdf, binary options trader, binary trading strategies pdf, Forex, Forex Binary Option, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, Forex Trading, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learn binary, learning forex trading pdf, trading binary options strategies and tactics pdf free
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts