Forex Hedge Strategy Challenge !
In a lot of or forex learning book or e-book the writers wrote about Forex Hedge Strategy Advantage!
I believe that it is real jock! When you hedge a currency in fact you did not open any order but you spend spread!
Here I want write their opinion about forex hedge advantage and then I will reject all funny reasons!
- Hedging reduces risk!!
when you open 10 lots buy on EURUSD then you think that EURUSD will go down you can open 5 lot Sell position!
Well it means that you close 5 lots on EURUSD! But you spend extra spread and extra swap (maybe)!
- By hedge the market you can monitor forex market movements!
Another funny reason we have forex chart why we should open 2 position to monitor the market?!
- Hedge tow related forex symbols will decrease your risk like buy EURUSD and Sell GBPUSD
in my other article “Is Correlation trading correct or not” I explain you completely that why this strategy is not good and profitable.
May be you ask why we have hedge strategy in forex market.
I should say that hedge strategy is not use in forex market on the other market the trader especially merchants will do this strategy to gain their profit.
When an export trader wants to send specify goods for example a car from country A to country B the trader should change his currency if he hedge his money with the target country his risk will be 0
For example, trader want to send 100000$ goods from USA to EUROP
His profit is about 2% means 2000$ when he sells his goods in EUROP
Spouse that EUR/USD rate is 1.1000 when trader start to sell their product in EURO zone in fact now he has 90909 EUR but his equity is goods not cash. He will sell their products with 2% profit in EURO and he will earn 1818 EUR profit it means total 92727 EUR now he wants to change his EUR to USD and come back to USA but EURUSD rate is 1.0700 equal to 300 pips on forex market.
It means that 92727*1.07 = 99217$!!
Now he loses! How this trader can decrease his risk when he starts sell their products in EUR?
By Hedge his money when the trader sells his goods in EUR in fact he sells USD to buy EUR it means he open buy position on EUR/USD now if he open Sell position in EURUSD at the start he will lock his trading profit.
According to above example if a trader sells 0.91 Lots EURUSD at the beginning and the end he will earn 2730$ profit then 99217+2730= 101947$
Now you understand how and when use Hedge strategy hedge strategy is not useful in forex market it designs for goods traders not forex traders.
binary options trader, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, Forex Education, Forex Hedge Strategy, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, forex sources, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts