Forex Scalping Strategies
Scalping strategy is one of the most favorites trading strategy for many Forex traders and most Forex brokers don’t like scalpers because they earn high profit with a lot of orders in short period of time!
Many Forex brokers assign at least one rule in their agreement against Forex scalper traders any how some Forex brokers allow you to trade and earn profit by scalping strategies.
Forex Scalping Strategy Definition:
Scalp means you open and close position in less than 2 minutes some time scalpers open and close their position in less than 10 seconds!
In fact scalpers try to earn profit by predict 3 or 5 pips market direction in other hands the scalpers trying to trade on the short wave movement.
Scalpers try to earn low pips and open and close a lot of positions during their trading some time maybe they open 100 orders per day! Or more
There are a lot of scalping strategies in the world unfortunately most traders think that scalping means open an order with 2 or 3 pips take profit! But scalping strategy is like all other strategy you should have specify rules for your strategy.
1- You must understand the market condition to enter your position.
2- You must know that what the best time for your scalping strategy in fact is your strategy good in morning or night or during important economic Forex news and etc..?
3- You must know how much pip is you lose if you trade wrong unfortunately most Forex scalpers open a position with 2 pips take profit without any limitation for their lose !
sometime their risk/reward ratio is horrible ! for example I saw many Forex scalpers risk/reward ratio is 2pips profit and their stop loss is more than 50 pips!
4- Scalping means short profit and short time!
To enter your scalp position you must know that how much time do you need to earn profit or exit with lose if you are a second scalper you should know that your position should close after 1 minutes maximum and if you are minute scalper you should close your position after maximum 5 minutes it is depend on your scalping strategy and your trading time and etc.
5-I highly recommend you that don’t open scalping position during the important news like unemployment rate or other important news the most Forex brokers don’t close your position on your stop loss point during news and most brokers wide their spread during Forex news.
Author: Mohsen J. From PipSafe Team
To read More,please download the book
forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, Forex scalper traders, Forex Scalping, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf, Scalping Strategies
Similar Videos and E-books
\"many Forex traders and most Forex brokers don’t like scalpers because they earn high profit with a lot of orders in short period of time!\"I did not Agree With This idea! Some Forex Brokers Like some of 1-10 Th List of Pipsafe Cover Trades With other banks! & they happy if you make Scalping ! the Goals and Target of This Forex Brokers Are more & more Trade! why They do not like! The Like Scalping!
Hi عمر!!I did not reject Nima\'s comment! I just said that all brokers don\'t like their traders to earn profit if you lose in your scalping strategy you are welcome in all brokersbut if you earn profit by weekly traders ! all forex brokers don\'t like you!!because they are forced to earn a few spread from your trade !(if they was not market maker)butwhen you lose they will earn all your money!
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts