Forex Time Trading Strategy (II)
Dear Forex Traders
In previous article I wrote about start Forex trend time strategy and now I want write about the end time Forex trading strategy.
As I wrote before, you can trade in Forex market without price analysis; you can trade by just look at the time.
To understand more about this Forex strategy I want ask simple questions:
1- What time the Forex market will start daily trend?
2- What time the Forex market trend will stop?
3- What time the Forex market has more volatility?
4- What time the Forex market has low volatility?
To answer above questions we should focus on each currency pair specifically.
I want teach you this Forex strategy by an example.
GBP/USD currency pair this is my favorite currency pair for time trading.
I want answer the above questions on GBPUSD my answers is according to the +2 GMT Time.
1- About 09:30
2- About 17:00
3- Between 09:00-16:00
4- between 00:00-06:00
Well how I understand these times?
I have time analyzer software so you don’t need this software to analyze it.
To found your answer about above questions just look at the chart price movement and time, you can found the answer easily.
The important note is:you should review about 100 days to understand the best times.
Look at the below chart:
I highlight the different zone on the chart and market the time .
All you need is doing this with the past 100 days and note them then you can found the above answer on each Forex charts.
Now how you can earn profit at the end trend time?
It is very simple when we are in the end trading time you need just look at the daily trend if the trend was bullish you can send sell order and if the trend was bearish you can send buy order !
Your SL will be above the maximum daily price or below the minimum daily price.
You must be sure that the trend is finished, just by looking at the chart you can understand it, if market is bearish and at the end trend time market is on the minimum price yet you must wait till minimum 23% Fibonacci retracement if we had not 23% retracement or more after about 3 hours the market is not good for this Forex strategy.
It’s important that you check the Forex News and economic calendars to be sure that we have not important Forex news in the future hours if you found that there is important news during the next hours you should not do this strategy
So we should have a good daily trend on the day to use this strategy if the market trend was not clear (market go up and down both) you should not use this strategy
To understand my purpose I will show you a below pictures on GBPUSD:
Author: Mohsen J. From PipSafe Team
Fibonacci retracement, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, Forex Time Trading, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, GBP/USD, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf, Time Trading
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts