What is an expert advisor?
Expert advisor is a programed robot allow forex traders to analyze market and trade on MT4 and MT5 platform.
The expert advisor programing language call MQL if you are programmer you can write your own expert advisor and if you are not you can ask programmer to write your own strategy expert advisors.
There are a lot of website who write EA for you or sell their own EA for forex traders
When you write your own expert advisors or buy it you should understand how your EA work and which broker is good for your EA?
Most expert advisors using popular indicators to analyze the market like moving average or MACD and etc. it is not important that what is your expert advisors analyzing method the important factor is your EA is short time trader or scalper or long term trader?
If your EA use scalping or short time trading strategies, you should choose fast feed provider broker ECN brokers are good choices a broker with slippage is not good for your EA.
The other factor is spread for scalping or short term EA’s if your broker spread is higher than other brokers try to choose another broker for your EA it can help you to earn more profit.
If you are using Scalping EA choose good rebate program website, it will increase your profit because most Scalping EA use a lot of order during short time well it will increase your profit if you choose rebate program too.
How many milliseconds does the brokerage take to open your position?
Does your broker offer you free VPS?
Is your broker has right to reject a trade within a given time interval? In other hand is your broker accept a lot of order during short time? For example, 10 trades per 5 seconds?
Is your broker lock position editing before important news?
IS your broker wide spread during forex economic indicators?
Is your broker accepting scalping strategies or not?
Your broker work with market directly or they have dealing desk?
A Dealing Desk brokerage will execute and hold your trades at it’s own trading desk. The STP brokerage will pass the trade to a bank or larger liquidity provider. This is important to know who is taking the other side of your EA’s trade and are they trustworthy?
Will the broker change your leverage if your balance increase?
Sometime many broker change your leverage automatically if your balance increase for example if your balance is 500 your leverage is 1:1000 but when your balance become more than 1000$ your leverage will decrease to 1:200 in this situation your EA maybe work wrong.
binary options trader, Expert Advisors, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, Forex Education, Forex Education Books, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts