Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
If you don’t recognize the picture above, it’s clear that you didn’t grow up in the 1980’s in the United States, or that you have never seen the television show “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”.
Of course, it’s ok if you have never seen the show. Here was it’s most basic premise: your host, Robin Leach (who was usually yelling at the camera) would lead you around the world and show you the houses of some very rich, and very famous, people.
The show gave a voyeuristic view of some savagely wealthy people.
But you know what? Watching that show never made me a penny. Not one time was I more wealthy, more successful, or even better prepared for success, just because I had watched that show.
What I really wanted to know – how those people got so rich – was never explained. Of course, I could do that reading and study on my own. And I did. And I still do.
Today, Kim Shaftner, a medical doctor, a forex trader, and a good friend, is going to help me teach you some of the lessons about how the most successful people (in particular, successful traders) have led their lives to position themselves for profits.
I Dare You to Treat Your Body Like Crap
Go on. We dare you.
Eat whatever you want. Never get enough rest. Load yourself up on a diet of negative thoughts. Do all the stuff you know you should not do.
After treating your body and mind like garbage, are you surprised that you will not be a very good trader? Most traders think of the following when they plan for success:
1. The perfect system.
2. Great money management principles.
3. A lot of money to put in their account.
But most traders never consider that what they put into their mind and body is going to have an impact on their trading.
Well, we have a message for you:
What you put into your mind and body has the greatest impact on your success as a trader.
That’s right. The single greatest factor to your success is probably something that you have never considered before.
We am not saying that you can have a Saddy Dumpington (awful) trading system. We are not saying that you can have terrible money management rules. But what we are saying is that if you have a terrible lifestyle, then you are VERY likely to create:
Terrible, Saddy Dumpington Trading Systems Stupid Money Management Rules
That is one major losing bull.
Ok. Now let’s get down to the business of explaining the mind-body-trading connection that exists. We’re going to talk about some science and stuff, so hold on tight. We promise that it will be worth it in the end.
To read More Please download the book.
Rob Booker & Kim Shaftner, M.D.
binary options demo account, binary options trader, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, Forex Education Books, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf, money management, Rob Booker
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts