Martingale strategy is one of the most famous Forex strategies in the world!But many traders and especially professional traders don’t agree with this strategy.Here I want explain this strategy and give you good idea to understand how and when use this strategy to earn profit.
What is the martingale strategy?
The word martingale has so many meanings. But one thing is doubtless.
Short definition about martingale strategy is increase your risk when you lose!
it’s completely against the money management rules but it will work some time!
Martingale was introduced by the French mathematician “Paul Pierre Levy” and it used for betting in casino.The theory is simple when your chance to win is 50% you can earn profit just by double your bet risk when you lose If you win one time only you will recover loses and earn profit too!
Suppose that you start betting with 1000$ deposit .
Look at the table please:
It’s look good strategy but there is huge risk behind this strategy.
Suppose that you continue loses only 3 times more! Look at new table:
If you lose 6 times continuously you will not earn profit even if you win on your seventh chance.The other problem is there is not 50-50 wining chance in casino’s games! In this situation you can’t be winner always with this strategy .Anyhow the Forex market is different because in Forex market you can analyse the chart and price movement but in casino you are betting on your change not your analyse.
Using Martingale Strategy in Forex Market:
In Forex market you can do martingale strategy in a different way the important keys in martingale strategy is increase your risk when you lose!
You can increase your risk from when you lose 3 times continuously you don’t need increase it double you can increase it a few more it’s completely depend on your strategy and specially your continuously loses according to your trading history.
For example, suppose that your strategy take profit and stop loss is like this:
SL= 50 pips
TP: 80 pips
As you can see you can earn profit after 4 continuously loses by just increase your risk from 0.1 lots to 0.15 it’s
Many people think that martingale strategy in Forex is like gamble in casino but as you see in this examples its different the other reasons are:
1: In casino the maximum chance to win is less than 50% but In Forex market the chance is completely depend on your analysis when you can predict market up to 50% it means that this strategy can increase your profit and you are not count on your chance only.
2: The most famous martingale strategy is wait for market reversal for example if market goes up 40 pips (without any reverse) you start sell on symbol with 20 pips distance if market goes up 20 pips more you will increase your lot and you will do it till market just come back 15 pips you will be in profit
In normal market condition it’s very unusually that market goes up or down rapidly without any reverse it means that every time the market goes up without reverse your chance to win will increase but in casino your chance will not increase!
3: The increase lot in Forex market is completely flexible well you can manage it to get your profit.
4: you are Forex market analyzer well you can understand this is not good time to start martingale strategy there is important news or market volatility is too high but in casino there is no analayse!
Don’t trust martingale EA’s I believe that there is no any good martingale EA because they don’t know market news they can’t understand market condition and volatility and etc. the best way is stop your EA and look at the market you will understand when you should start martingale and when to stop when you understand it start your EA let it work and earn profit then stop it don’t let it work 24 hours you will get call margin!
ads securities no deposit bonus, forex bonus without deposit, Forex Broker, forex broker bonus, Forex Education, Forex Education Books, forex learn, forex learning, forex learning pdf, forex no deposit bonus, forex no deposit bonus 2016, forex tutorials for beginners pdf, hot forex no deposit bonus, how to trade forex for beginners pdf, learning forex trading pdf, Martingale Strategy, no deposit bonus forex, no deposit bonus forex august 2016, no deposit sign up bonus
LEAVE A COMMENT
- Candlesticks For Support And Resistance
- Online Trading Courses
- Commodity Futures Trading for Beginners
- Hidden Divergence
- Peaks and Troughs
- Reverse Divergences And Momentum
- The NYSE Tick Index And Candlesticks
- Trend Determination
- The Original Turtle Trading Rules
- Introduction to Forex
- The Six Forces of Forex
- Study Book for Successful Foreign Exchange Dealing
- Forex. On-Line Manual for Successful Trading
- 18 Trading Champions Share Their Keys to Top Trading Profits
- The Way to Trade Forex
- The Truth About Fibonacci Trading
- Quick Guide to Forex Trading
- Chart Patterns and Technical Indicators
- Forex Trading
- Trading Forex: What Investors Need to Know
- My Dog Ate My Forex
- Point & Figure for Forex
Forex Market in General
- Screen Information, Trader Activity, and Bid-Ask Spreads in a Limit Order Market
- Strategic experimentation in a dealership market
- Limit Orders, Depth, and Volatility
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
- Market Profile Basics
- Quote Setting and Price Formation in an Order Driven Market
- Phantom of the Pits
- An Introduction to Market Profile and a Users Guide to Capital Flow Software
- The Effect of Tick Size on Volatility, Trader Behavior, and Market Quality
- Trading as a Business
- What Moves the Currency Market?
- Macroeconomic Implications of the Beliefs and Behavior of Foreign Exchange Traders
- All About the Foreign Exchange Market in the United States
Psychology of Trading
- A Course in Miracles
- Thoughts on Trading
- Calming The Mind So That Body Can Perform
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Pipped
- The Miracle of Discipline
- Zoom in on Personal Trading Behavior And Profit from It
- The Woodchuck and the Possum
- 25 Rules Of Forex Trading Discipline
- Stop Losses Are For Sissies
- Your Personality and Successful Trading
- Trading as a Business
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Forex (and How to Avoid Them)
- The 5 Steps to Becoming a Trader
- Risk Control and Money Management
- Money Management
- Position-sizing Effects on Trader Performance: An experimental analysis
- Fine-Tuning Your Money Management System
- Money Management: Controlling Risk and Capturing Profits
- Money Management Strategies for Serious Traders
- The Truth About Money Management
- Money Management and Risk Management
- 1-2-3 System
- Bollinger Bandit Trading Strategy
- Value Area
- The Dynamic Breakout II Strategy
- Ghost Trader Trading Strategy
- King Keltner Trading Strategy
- Scalp Trading Methods
- LSS - An Introduction to the 3-Day Cycle Method
- Market Turns And Continuation Moves With The Tick Index
- The Money Manager Trading Strategy
- Picking Tops And Bottoms With The Tick Index
- The Super Combo Day Trading Strategy
- The Eleven Elliott Wave Patterns
- The Thermostat Trading Strategy
- Intraday trading with the TICK
- Traders Trick Entry
- Fibonacci Trader Journal
- Rapid Forex
- Microtrading the 1 Minute Chart
- BunnyGirl Forex Trading Strategy Rules and FAQ
- The Daily Fozzy Method
- Forex Traders Cheat Sheet
- Offset Trading
- How to Trade Both Trend and Range Markets by Single Strategy?
- A Practical Guide to Technical Indicators; Moving Averages
- FX Wizard
- FX Destroyer
- A Practical Guide to Swing Trading
- Practical Fibonacci Methods for Forex Trading
- Using The Heikin-Ashi Technique
- The Day Trade Forex System
- Not So Squeezy Trading Manual
- KobasFX Strategy
- Killer Patterns
- 3D Trading
- 4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy
- WRB Analysis Tutorial
Advanced Forex Trading
- A New Interpretation of Information Rate
- CCI Manual
- Nicktrader and Jeff Explaining Reverse and Regular Divers
- NickTrader on No Price CCI Divergence Trading
- Are Supply and Demand Driving Stock Prices?
- The Sharpe Ratio
- The Interaction Between the Frequency of Market Quotes, Spread and Volatility in Forex
- Trend Determination
- Trend vs. No Trend
- A Six-Part Study Guide to Market Profile
- How George Soros Knows What He Knows
- Core Point and Figure Chart Patterns
- Coders Guru Full Course
- Point and Figure Charting: a Computational Methodology and Trading Rule Performance in the S&P 500 Futures Market
- Evolving Chart Pattern Sensitive Neural Network Based Forex Trading Agents
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle and Economic Analogues of Basic Physical Quantities
- The String Prediction Models as an Invariants of Time Series in Forex Market
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Forecasting of Forex
- The New Elliott Wave Rule - Achieve Definitive Wave Counts